My 5-year-old daughter caught us having sex. Since then, I have somehow become very paranoid in having sex out of the fear that she will see us again. How do I get this out of my head?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Thank God that she is too young to figure out what was happening else seeing your parents or anyone for that matter having sex while growing up can disturb you for long. Be sure from the next time that door is locked and your kid doesn't ever see you guys getting physically intimate. And do not let your sex life get affected by this, rather it is a kind of lesson that you will cautious in doubly checking whether the door is locked. It happens and not one off case with you, so don't linger on to the thought. You know, I was in my 6th standard and once while coming back from school, I saw a couple getting intimate as they were perhaps daily wage workers and the old wooden door was opened a little. It took me years to come out that sight. I felt so disgusted to think about it. So, it is great that your daughter is too small to decipher anything.

Read more

at 5 i doubt she could understand too much of what you were doing, but yes, of course you must be worried now that she can walk in on you guys again. i would suggest if you are too paranoid or stressed about it, wait for a few days and be more attentive towards her. let her feel that everything is normal, but don't overdo anything. also, this does not mean that you guys stop having sex. just be smart about it. do it in another room when she sleeps, and remember to lock the door. if you are doing it in the same room (many couples do it), make sure you are using a big sheet to keep you both covered, and not making any noise. also, sometimes if time permits, you can do it when she is in school, or when she is playing with friends, or watching TV maybe?

Read more
Thành viên VIP

First u hv to remove e guilt in urself. Second, u tell yurself that in future just be careful that if u n yr partner wanna make loved. Remember to lock e door. 3rd, yur lo is 5 yrs old. She will nt know anything. Eventually; if she saw that e 2nd time. I wont be surprised that your lo will approach and start asking questions. Next day, go school tell all e classmates. Imagine teacher finds out, there you go. So morale of e story is; everyone will undergo e process. Just be careful. Kids pick up things fast and very curious about stuffs . Take care

Read more

ako naman, nahuli ko sila kase naalipungatan ako that time, so halip na sa kwarto ko sa kwarto nila ako napapasok eh di nakalock, so awkward din. the ff day, normal lang, parang walang nangyare. Elementary ako nun eh, at naaalala ko pa din un pag papasok ako sa kwarto nila at kahit wala na ko sa bahay, naalala ko pa din. 😅

Read more

dont worry so much, she is 5 and will soon forget about it. in fact, i am sure she forgot about it the same day itself, but of course you were too worried so thought she understood it all. a 5 year old is too young to understand this, so don't bring up the topic. next time be careful and put on the latch.

Read more

oops....'that' moment...... well, you were upto some mischief and she caught you, but that doesn't mean you stop doing it... just remember to close the door from now on, and yes, do act normal in front of her, not conscious, so that she too forgets about it and moves on with everyday routine as always

Read more

Sorry but I bet to differ as I ever have the same encounter seeing my parents having sex when I was around that age and although not like seeing them naked or i still rem it till now .. though it's not like something illegal or anything.. just make sure there's no second time :)

Thành viên VIP

I have a cousin who witnessed the same thing when she was 4 LOL I think some children have better memories than others and so it depends. She related the story to a few of us, her close cousins. We of course had a good laugh but agreed that it can also happen to anyone of us(:

I believe you are suffering from guilt and embarrassment and hence unable to enjoy the act. Don't worry. Be careful from now on. Make sure that your daughter has slept in her room and bolt the door of your room. Enjoy your time with your partner!

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-14548)