What's your comment??? ...................... I want to divorce my husband for some reasons. It's a mental torture for me. No point talk to him because it's useless and waste of time. That's something that I see in his messages. He even go out drinking. He plays mahjong. He lies. Don't take care of me and my daughter. I want a full custody of my daughter. We are literally married for 1 year plus. With his f attitude and things that he do...really pisses me off. I have full evidence on this. What u say??

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Pardon me for being straight forward but it sound like you are not getting along with your husband but using the child as a shield. Remember your beef with your husband is between the both of you. Don't bring the child into the fight, if he wants to spend time with your daughter leave the room for him to spend quality time with her. Men don't go out drink because they like it, is because they are under stress and a lot of times this comes from the partner that are suppose to work hand-in-hand to manage challengers. Which man don't want to stay at home and rest if there is peace at home?

Read more