What should I do if my husband always threatened me to quit my job to take of children? The last I did so, he not just don't give full support, he force me to move out of house with children and my elderly parents, so he can rent the house for income.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Please talk to your husband, hopefully you do not have to quit your job. If a single income situation is not working for your family, there's no point down the road both of you will be quarreling about financial woes always. In addition, that you don't get a break from the kids it will make you lose your sanity.Your frustrations are going to build up over time and how are you going to bring up the kids? You mentioned that he 'forced' you to moved out of the house, which means that you are clearly not happy about it. With no financial compensate from your husband, no time for yourself and you are not going to be happy with the arrangement, I foresee the problems that you are going to face with your relationship with your husband. Like other have said , I really do hope you and your husband can work out something.

Read more

I think it is unfair for your husband to make you quit your job but at the same time, not compensate with helping you out financially and worse still, forcing you to leave your home just so he can rent it out to supplement the household income. Obviously, a single salary situation is not working for your family and you should make your husband understand this. What good is it for the children and their future if you are a stay at home mom who does not get any support from their dad and also, with no proper home since it's rented out for money. Talk to your husband -- maybe you guys can come to a compromise. You can suggest taking on a job that is flexible in terms of hours (maybe part time?) so you can contribute to the household income and have more time for the kids.

Read more

Sorry but to say this sounds horrible. Your husband should be the one responsible in finance since he forced you to quit your job and lost your income. You should talk to your husband and discuss what are the other alternatives to solve current state of financial problem other than resolved to move out of the house to get the rental income. E.g. resume back to work, arrange someone to take care of children or send them to childcare, and etc. Hope you and your husband can work out something to have a happy ending.

Read more

I think you need to talk to your hub on what he wants and his priority; taking care of children or more income. It doesn't make sense for u to quit your job and yet being forced out of your home. U can also look for a home based job or part time job if financially stretched.

i think it is really important for you to talk to him and get things straight. if he forced you out of the job, there is no way he can behave with you now. make sure he knows it loud and clear. also, for your own benefit, why dont you look for a work from home option?

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-5294)

Thành viên VIP

Sorry to hear that, it must be a very trying period. Communication is important, try to talk to him with having any anger?