sleeping issue

To those parents who co-sleep with baby. How u manage yr lo when yr partner snores? Nudge the snorlax or deal with constant baby fussing?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I tried nudging him... Ask him sleep sideways.. even ask him to face the wall. 😣 So tired of waking up and being unable to sleep. Got headaches. I asked him to exercise which he did and the snoring gt better. But due to wuhan, facilities are closed at his work place. Alrdy at wits end. Are there any remedy?

Read more
Super Mom

Actually I find my baby can sleep through all sort of loud noise and snoring, maybe try asking husband to sleep separately for a night to see if baby sleeps better? Anyway I saw online some sleeping mask that reduces snoring, maybe you can give it a try?

4y trước

Yes my baby can sleep thru at weddings, pasar mlm all. But at night. 🤦Hmmm will look into sleeping mask! Thank u!

Thành viên VIP

I will shake him. I realised when my husb sleeps sideways he doesn’t snore as bad as when he sleeps facing upwards..

I will push my husband gently so he can sleep on his side. It helps to stop his snoring.

Thành viên VIP

my baby can sleep peacefully thru out the night.

Thành viên VIP

My hubby’s snore IS the white noise 😂

4y trước

Hahaha! Was hoping to be as such but baby still fuss. :( May one day my lo accept the white noise. 😂

Thành viên VIP

Better to wake your husband gently...(:

4y trước

Yea gently lor if not.. 😡 sometimes i also pretend its the baby leg. Save myself.