Going Out With Baby

For those who don't drive too, how do u manage baby, stroller, bag, carseat when going out? Bought a stroller but never could manage all to use..

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

if u bought a travel system, u can put the baby in carseat on the stroller, hang the bag at the stroller, bring carrier as a spare below the stroller, off you go ☺️. If I go alone (without hubby), I don't bring carseat, too heavy for me, I just use a carrier and/or bring a normal stroller, and a backpack

Read more
Super Mom

My car seat can be attached to the stroller (travel system) so it's not so difficult. If you've got a bit more budget a Doona is really convenient, it's a car seat that can be converted to a mini stroller. It's on the pricier side though. Please don't use carrier in cars for baby's own safety!!

I baby wear my daughter and carry jujube hobobe sling whenever we go out. Baby wearing gives me the freedom to be hands free and also to bond with my baby. Most of the time we take buses/mrt (cab unless im carrying alot of stuff)

Super Mom

We bought a stroller too but my baby is 5mo now and we hvnt used it even once 😅we have been using a carrier, and it works well for us. If we needed a car to travel, we just take a taxi.

Super Mom

I have been using the stroller Everyday as it is so convenient, not breaking our back for carrying baby for too Long. Take taxi when we go out

I'll bring both. When taking public transport, i'll fold my stroller and use the carrier. When i'm walking, then only i'll use e stroller.

Super Mom

I very much prefer carrier when going out so far! Will using travel by taxi if the places are not really accessible by train.

I think if you’re taking a taxi you don’t need a car seat. You only need if you are taking private cars including grab.

Bring carrier and stroller along. I will just wear hipseat carrier if I'm taking a cab with a stroller.

Thành viên VIP

If it’s just me, I would just wear baby carrier and carry diaper backpack. :)