Sometimes I feel like I am a lousy mother. Is it normal?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes, feelings like these keep coming up every now and then. You know how it is with our mood and days. Some days, you feel good, pumped up, happy and there are days you feel sad and de-motivated. Same way, some days you are one doting mother, doing everything to the T, and some days, you just be and let things be the way they are. Mothers after all are humans and as humans we do get tired, bored and lousy and lazy at times. That is all perfect, I guess.

Read more

we are all lousy at times, especially with so much multi-tasking and planning that we do for the home, the hubby, the kids and work. don't worry. we all have those off days when nothing seems perfect, but you already know you are a fab mother and a fab wife when you see your happy family :) just take things a little less seriously and enjoy some stress-free moments.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-15953)

No mother is perfect. Every mother has her own strengths and flaws. Do not underestimate yourself as a mother. You are doing the best you can.