baby box

Will u really place ur baby into the baby box? If I have a baby box do I need to get a baby cot?

29 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I just got a free baby box from mumsclub. It looks quite decent though. I do have a baby cot also. Baby cot is too big so will just leave it in my room. During day time in living room or other areas within the house I plan to use the baby cot. The biggest plus point of baby box is convenient to carry around within the house.

Read more

I do have baby box from mumbox, I think it’s safe for baby from age newborn to 4 months. Because it won’t be safe enough for baby who knows how to sit. Also a baby cot is not needed, you can place your baby on the same bed with you when he’s / she’s older. But do keep an eye on them.

I also got free one from mumsclub. We put baby clothes inside. Feel weird to put baby inside cos well, it looks like something else. A mummy pointed it out below.

Super Mom

To me, baby box is for photography (if you like it). Not a replacement for cot. I wouldn’t even put my bb in the box in the first place

Thành viên VIP

Baby box is not really a real bed for babies even there's a mattress inside :) u should get baby a proper place to sleep.

Thành viên VIP

its up to you but personally, i think baby box is for newborn to 3 months old???? baby cot is better.

Influencer của TAP

baby box for portability but not for the long term... i hardly used baby cot after 4 months though

Thành viên VIP

The baby box is nt durable.. Cn only put for a while.. U will still nd a proper cot for the baby

Thành viên VIP

Wanted to put my baby in baby box but kenna scolded by my mom cos she said look like coffin 😒

Up to you. I’d prefer to get a proper baby cot unless can’t affordable it really bad.