Hand cramp

Any pregnant mummy hand cramp or leg cramp? i always hand cramp n leg cramp, currently pregnant 7month

24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

I've experienced leg cramps but not hnd cramps. Is this at any particular time of the day or at random timings? Either way, to address cramps in general it is good to make sure you're getting enough potassium in your food.

for me. also same I am 35weeks n working in retail so need to stand for 8hrs. whole day I don't feel tired n leg pain bt only night time very pain n leg cramps so cannot sleep

Im 19 weeks pregnant and lately have a few hand cramp in the middle of the nights that woke me up. The cramp was unusually painful like in the bone, but bearable. 😢

Super Mom

Yes it’s very common! I had to do lots of stretches frequently, especially since I would get painful leg cramps suddenly in the middle of the night very often

Thành viên VIP

Yes it's normal. But I nv encounter hand cramp before. You can wear socks before sleep or soak ur leg in warm water. Might will help ur leg fell better.

When I was pregnant I usually had leg cramps, that’s why i I wore compression socks at night for like 3 hrs.. it kinda helps in a way..

Leg cramp most of the time. Haha! So i try to Wiggle my legs and change position when crosslegged at work while sitting haha

It’s normal. Try to do some leg stretching and sleep with your leg slightly raised with pillow at night .

Thành viên VIP

Hi... you might find this article informative https://sg.theasianparent.com/pregnancy-concerns-cramps

Super Mom

Never experience hand cramp before.. Only leg cramps.. I will self massage to ease the pain.