Sleeping time 💤💤

Hi! Is it normal or am I the only who sleeps around 2 or 3am? I am 32 weeks pregnant. Is this healthy for the baby? I always go to bed around 11pm but still I sleep around 2 or 3am. But this day, I slept around 5am and I really don't know why. #pleasehelp #1stimemom #advicepls

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi! im in 35 weeks..i started to fall asleep late night..even if i try and force to sleep, i still cant have a peaceful sleep..i will tend to wake up and roll left and right..its normal dont worry..the more nearer the date of delivery the more anxious sleepless night u will have...and try taking nap in the day so u have enough sleep and not feeling tired..dont think too much as long u have enough rest..coz when u give birth, sleepless night will be more 😆... take care and enjoy every moment of your pregnancy 🤗

Read more
3y trước

Yes I always take my meds 😉

It is normal and could be due to hormones and during first trimester, I only slept for 3-4 hours per night for one month and was really worried. Dr told me that our baby have a different sleep cycle on their own so we don’t have to worry.

I also cant sleep early! And if not i wake up 2/3am and have issues getting back to sleep. And because im working, my body auto wakes up around 5/7am! Am in wk34 now going 35 though

3y trước

Hahaha! I also sleepy when im too full....

Same hereee. 3-4am then fell asleep and my body will auto wake up 2-3hrs later. Im 38weeks now and has been having sleepless night since 30 weeks 😬

3y trước

Sounds like my routine too haha! Ill sleep after breakfast at about 1030am ZZZZZzzzz

Thành viên VIP

I have been sleeping at 4-5am since first trimester and wake up at 8+am. I’m at my 34 weeks now, looking forward for the big day!

3y trước

See, I am still awake. Time check: 3.32 in the morning 🥱😴

It is normal! I experienced it too during my pregnancy. As long as you get your sleep and rest whenever you can.

same. 30 weeks and started having these sleepless nights. can feel baby doing somersault in the tummy

3y trước

same here. he is more active at night

Thành viên VIP

same! third trimester , i always sleep late . even baby more active at night hahaha

Influencer của TAP

same, just can't fall asleep, not sure if it's due to the pregnancy hormones

3y trước

maybe??

Influencer của TAP

to me is normal, I sleep past 12am almost everyday , max 4-5hrs 💤 daily

3y trước

nope.. I still need to take care my 1st born 😅 and housework, no helper, no in-laws, no parents, zero help