Natural vs CC

Natural versus CC section which one is better?

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I don't think they're comparable to each other - both has its own "pros and cons", but I don't think one is better than the other! You may have certain preferences based on your own circumstances, but at the end of the day, when it's emergency time - it's not something you can 100% control because you may need emergency c-section when you wanted a natural birth, or you might end up delivering before a scheduled c-section :)

Read more

natural will be the option all gynaes will suggest. but then again, some woman chose c sect because they doesn't have to go through labour and pain plus is very fast or they got low pin tolerance, giving birth through c sect is very fast but the healing process seems to take forever. I might sound sick but I enjoy the pain when I'm in labour, feeling every contraction and pushing my LO out. Lol.

Read more

Until and unless you medically need a CC a natural birth is always better as you are actually avoiding a major surgery. The healing process is faster and you are back on your feet quite quickly as opposed to a CC.

I feel there is no "better" or "worse", it is best to go with what your doctor suggests, and what is best for baby and you.

Thành viên VIP

I heard the wound will recover faster if it is natural birth. However, I think it depends on situation of the delivery.

Thành viên VIP

natural cause it heals faster. but some people choose csection cause they dont want to go thru the labor pain.

I wanted to go for natural but cuz i jad gdm i small size and baby is big for me we go for csect.

Thành viên VIP

Natural but then pain is unbearable. Practice breathing technique before labor

Natural heal faster... u can get epidural if u got low tolerance of pain

natural.. c sec if got complications