When do you start sending your child to cc? Is nanny better or cc?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I prefer sending to cc as they can learn things from e teachers as well as learn to be sociable with frenz in sch. Even if there is any form of abuse, at least there r eyes to see. If engage a nanny, u wont know how she is handling ur child unless u install a camera in ur hse? For safety wise and educating, i will send to cc. I would choose to send in to cc as early as possible to reduce separation anxiety. Many kids cry like nobody's business when they r being sent to cc but of cos, it depends on individual's child's personality too.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

I prefer childcare as after all is a proper school with childcare system. but do your research proper and ensure you found a school you are comfortable with. With childcare, there is proper education system too

Read more

I would not hire a nanny. A child should go to school or play group at the very least. They should be engaged with activities and be mingling with theirs peers.

Thành viên VIP

My son started at 2 years old, I could take care of him but wanted him to be more social and have friends too! Would prefer childcare over nanny too :)

i prefer cc as there is a proper curriculum. i believe any age from 18 months and above will be suitable.

My son had been in child care since he was 8 months old, i have no regrets.

Thành viên VIP

I prefer childcare - been sending baby to childcare from 2 months

I send mine to cc. 18mo i started sending them in

18 months (playgroup)