My husband wants to live separately, but does not want a divorce. I want it to be closed affair, but is it possible?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It’s so sad and hurts badly when you have a partner that cheats, mine was my husband. I suspected he was cheating, his attitudes were enough to raise suspicions but I needed to be more convinced, so I came here if I could get help, after going through some posts recommending global hackers team, so I made contact, Wow! They’re indeed professionals. Was able to monitor my husband’s illicit activities; his phone calls, text messages, hangouts and even on social media sites. It was indeed a clean and excellent job. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image
Thành viên VIP

If you have been separated from him for 3 years, you will still require his consent for the divorce to take effect. If you have been separated for 4, no consent is required. Unfortunately, there is no way you can keep it a closed affair as you will have to sign a Deed of Separation at the lawyer's office. You could still hide it from your family and relatives if you want, though it's not advisable. It's not something you'll be able to hide for long anyway. www.lawsociety.org.sg/forPublic/YoutheLaw/Divorce.aspx

Read more

Yes, you can as separation for a period of time is one of the grounds for divorce, apart from adultery, desertion, and unreasonable behaviour The separation can end in either reconciliation or divorce. The conditions for divorce continue to apply. 3 years of separation is required for divorce with both parties’ consent. 4 years of separation is needed for divorce without consent. http://singaporelegaladvice.com/law-articles/separation/

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Its always better to have a clean cut and dont live in a grey area. If things cant work out, just move on, u will have a better life than hoping fpr miracle. Its not healthy too. Have u thought of what's next after living separately and keeping it a close affair? Isit fear of letting go, or expectation of him returning? These 2 are both wrong.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Yup if u both thoughts r like separation better to take divorce or just stay away for few days then may b everything alright n can get back again .. just think abt it , divorce means it’s completely out of relationship

Your husband is a cunning asshole. He just doesn't want his assets to be divided to the both of you. Go get your own lawyer and suck dry all of his properties.

If you both live separately for more than 4 years you can file for divorce with out his consent.

Nothing would come out of this relationship. It's better to part ways and start anew.

I dont think thats possible as for divorce you would still need his consent

Thành viên VIP

If you're married, why you have to live separately with your partner?