Hi mummies, I’m overdue now should I be concern when there’s a light pink discharge and one drop of bleeding?

Hi mummies, I’m overdue now should I be concern when there’s a light pink discharge and one drop of bleeding? Or is this a false labour? Please lemme know ASAP! But hubby told me to monitor first until my water bag really burst and he just left for work😪Thanks!

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Don’t need to wait for water bag to burst! I had light pink discharge in the morning with mild cramps and called the hospital; was told to monitor. But by evening, I had brown discharge and contractions about every 5mins. Called the hospital again and was told to come down. I was already 4-5cm dilated then.

Read more
Super Mom

Sounds like early labour. If this is your first pregnancy, most likely it will still take some time before you need to go to the hospital, so your husband can still go to work for now, but should leave his phone on:) Look out for regular contractions (1 in 5 min), or water leaking

Hey dear, I would say please check with your doctor. Its better to don't take any risk at this point of time

Watch out for contractions. 5 mins apart. Keep calm and get you hospital bag packed by now. Good luck!

Thành viên VIP

Early sign of labor. Watch out for contraction and water bag bursts

Thành viên VIP

Best to consult your gynaecologist asap, take care!

Hi, Best to check with the gynae asap on this

Thành viên VIP

Best to check with gynae now.