Week 5 Pregnant and brown/pink discharge?

Hi, based on App, I'm at 5 weeks pregnant and have tested positive twice on digital kit. This week is supposed to be my menses week, and I started noticing pink/brown discharge when I wiped my private part. I'm not sure if it's a concern. My first last menses was 14 Apr... so on 14 May, I had this similar pink/brown discharge, which I mistook for menses blood. 15 May: I only tested when I noticed why the so-called menses blood only lasted, not even a day? 18 May: similar pink/brown discharge 19 May: similar pink/brown discharge Does this warrant a concern or known as spotting? I'm worried. My intention was to obtain a KKH subsidised appointment. Or should I go to a private GP tomorrow to check?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Go to poly ask for referral and let the doctor know. They will give a referral letter for u go to emergency department (if they deem u required urgent care) at yr preferred hosp on the same day. I just got referred on Monday due to other reasons. But it is still possible to be a subsidize patient just that it'll be a long exhausting day for u.

Read more
1mo trước

Thanks! Your reply was helpful... I heeded your advice just that I went to Chas accredited GP instead of poly and managed to get the KKH subsidised rate when I went to the Urgent O&G unit. Dr. gave Duphaston yst day. However, I am still having spotting even after duphaston. is this normal?

Post reply image

I too had 3 days of spotting when it was supposed to be time for my period. Stopped after that. Then I took the pregnancy test and it showed up positive. I suspect it’s what they call ‘implantation bleed’ but really not sure.