losing pregnancy weight

Hi mummies! How do you lose your pregnancy weight? Was it difficult? Is there a special diet that you follow?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Looking for a real life hacker that never disappoints? well here is it they helped me monitor my Husband's phone when I was gathering evidence during the divorce. I got virtually every information he has been hiding over the months easily on my own phone: the spy app diverted all his whatsapp, face-book, bank transfers and multimedia text messages, sent and received through his mobile phone/laptop: I also got his phone calls and deleted messages. he could not believe his eyes when he saw the evidence because he had no idea he was hacked. this team do all types of mobile hacks, bitcoin recovery or money lost to online scammers/computer hacks, you get unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your partner/spouse/anybody’s social account, email, E.T.C Getting the job done is as simple as sending an email to [email protected] or what'sapp: +1 507 414 7049 and thank me later their services are cool and easily accessible.

Read more

i was 36 when i had my first baby. i was a petite body shape weighed 45kg before pregnancy. i gained 13kg during pregnancy and i did not do any exercise yet cos too tired, and then for the postpartum massage i did after confinement cos it was cb period. But 4 mths PP, i managed to lose all the weight and even slimmer than pre-pregnancy. 43 kg. i didnt control my diet, just have a balanced diet and i was exclusively expressing breastmilk for 7-8 mths. I took care the baby myself after baby was 2 mths without anyone's help. So i think expressing bm and taking care of baby helped to lose weight. After 8 mths, i started to gain some weight. So i went back to jogging.

Read more

I was 68 kg (+18kg) during pregnancy. Auto Lose first 10kg in pp 3 months ...thereafter my weight never drop much until I was in pp 6 months despite exercising.. so I went TCM cupping + control diet.. lose 5kg in 3 weeks .. now at 52.4kg. My pre-pregnancy weight was 50... u can try exercise + diet. Exercise alone can’t lose much.

Read more

I’ve heard a lot about how breastfeeding or pumping helps with weight loss. Well, neither worked for me. And I didn’t want to cut back on my diet out of fear of lowering breast milk quantity/ fat content. I started personal fitness classes when my kid turned 1. And it’s a relief to finally see that weight drop off.

Read more
Super Mom

Breastfeeding helps to some degree, I managed to lose 12kg without any special diet or exercise.But I was still 4kg heavier than before pregnancy. The last few kg would be tricky and definitely need a lot of effort

Perhaps cut down on carbs is one of the choice. Need to have determination on loosing weight. But remember to loose it healthy.

Influencer của TAP

i am not a big eater. low bm supply. younger a little bit more bm. easier to lose weight with younger.

Influencer của TAP

I gain 22kg shed all off at 6 months pp. breastfeeding helps me lose so much weight

Follow confinement closely. The binder will be your bestie.

Influencer của TAP

Breastfeed