Hey moms out there , i've been trying to gain weight since a long time ago , been petite all along couldnt gain weight to make any difference in my size. When i got pregnant , i did gain a few kilos but just till i can fit my hubby's clothes and lost weight aft birth... Same goes for my second pregnancy.. now my baby is 8mths old and i think i lost weight during my BF.. my previous is Medium but now i'm an Extra Small size , any advice on how to gain weight ? I'm always chewing though...

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Mummy, it could be a genetic issue that you are particularly small. Try taking more healthy fats! it helps to boost weight

7y trước

no food restriction but doc told me not to be too active. i do eat meat and other foods that are easy to build up but once i start gaining there will always a flu bug hit me and lose weight again... so my weight is not constant , especially for now while BF i lost alot i think , too skinny ready

why doctor doesn't allow you to be too active? Why don't you try certain supplements? Like herbal life?

7y trước

coz i'm an active person , i like to involve myself in sports during sch days , for now i involve even more as i have two active boys... i did supplements and it helps but that was previously , now that i'm not working i rely on my hubby with not much income just enough to feed us...will try to get supplements once i save enough money☺