Increase Milk Supply

Hi mommies, any suggestions how to increase Milk supply? My baby is 9mo. I'm currently taking fenugreek and drink milk but doesn't help. If I pump it was only 10ml. Thanks.

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

Drink lots of water. Eat oats. Nutricient. Brown rice. Wholemeal bread. Lots of Greens, Spinach is the best & white carrots. Cheese, eggs, milk. Im a new mummy for only 12days old & i still under confinement. I believe that eating healthy & natural will help u alot with BF supply coz im blessed that mine is always full during pump. Dont give up Mummy! 😁 PS: Try to avoid taking any milk supply medy.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Hi u can try liquid gold from lengendairy it’s awesome and works wonders.! I used to have Low supply but now it has gone up. Tried everything from oats, power pumping etc. Does not work for me but the products from them are by far the best.

4y trước

www.Legendairy.com.sg 🤗

Influencer của TAP

Oats, milo, red dates. This are the recommended food. But you need to pump or latch regularly to maintain your supply. Have a well balanced diet too

Hi there, you may refer to the link for reference: https://sg.theasianparent.com/how-to-increase-breast-milk-supply

Drink lots of soup and water. Oats helps too. And try power pumping

Thành viên VIP

Drinking maternal milk and hot soup, esp peanut soup works for me!

Hi, Please have more green leafy vegetables. It should help :)