breast milk

Hi mommies, I am giving my baby latching my milk. But my milk supply too little. Only 10ml. Is it okay to take fenugreek to increase my milk.

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I attended the PCC course from TMC and they say fenugreek to boost supplies should be taken 3 tablet, 3 times a day and slowly reduce to 2 tablet 2 times a day. It's best to call TMC postnatal LC for verification. Currently I'm taking fenugreek 3 tablet 2-3 times a day. I notice my milk increasing from 40mL to 60-80mL per 30 min express.

Read more
Super Mom

Most milk boosting supplements are hit and miss, may work for some and not for others. Fenugreek doesn't help me at all, Milo sometimes works. Plus the effect is usually temporary. The most reliable way to increase supply is to power pump and latch often. All the best!

Thành viên VIP

for my first baby, oats works, but for 2nd oats seems no effect. I just tried lactation tea sample I got from TMC seminar last time and it actually boost my milk, too bad I already throw away the packaging when I realize it works

Thành viên VIP

you can try but if it doesn’t work, you can try eating more salmon and oats to boost your supply. Or try Legendairy supplements which is fenugreek-free.

I taking it as well to increase milk supply.. eat fish also can help.. some say red bean also help, but red bean don't work on me..

Thành viên VIP

Hi... you might find this article informative https://sg.theasianparent.com/how-to-increase-breast-milk-supply

I take gtx lactare and lactonic granules now since 1week I feeling low breast milk supply

Super Mom

Yes try fenugreek and other milk boosting food like oats, milo, lactation cookies, etc

Thành viên VIP

Just FYI, fenugreek is a milk killer for some mummies

I drink Milo with oat but nothing