Confinement pregnant

Hi would like to ask if there's a chance u get pregnant after ur confinement? As thinking if I should s*x with my husband and won't get pregnant without using protection.. Is it possible u will get preg?, thanks in advance

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Possible. My friend’s bday is in Dec and her younger bro’s bday is in Oct. They are only 10 months apart so if you do the calculation, yes it’s possible. Provided you’re not breastfeeding. But I doubt you would actually have the mood to have sex due to hormones and busy taking care of your baby. You may still be healing frm your delivery.

Read more
2y trước

Highly possible esp if you are not breastfeeding. I heard your are very fertile after confinement.. 😅

Yes anything is possible without protection. Please use protection for everyone’s sanity and well being unless you’re prepared to give birth and have another one so quickly again.

Possible. I got pregnant when my firstborn baby was 2mths old. Pls use protection if ur not ready. It's gonna be a tiring episode.

Thành viên VIP

if you are breastfeeding, the possibility to get pregnant during the first 4 months is very low. if it is the case, take prevention!

Thành viên VIP

Yes it’s possible

Thành viên VIP

yes its possible

Thành viên VIP

yes possible

Thành viên VIP

yes possible

Super Mom

Possible