Sensitive question about condom

Hi mummies, im a first time mom, few months post partum and would like to ask a sensitive question regards to condom. Please do not comment bad things as im really new to all these. I do not wish to go on birth control due to the horrible side effects. I know theres always that small chance of being pregnant even with protection, if unfortunate. If using condom (fetherlite version) and at the same time withdrawal, both at the same time, and avoid ovulation period, is it lesser chance to get pregnant? I do track my ovulation using ovulating strips too. #firsttimemom

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi. That’s what I did technically but I don’t do pull out simply because too messy and btw even pre-ejaculation might still have those sperm ya. Take note... On days I know I might be ovulating, I do condom. But then often we do it a few days before my menses and avoid ovulation and yeah mostly safe until that one time condom broke. Can’t remember if that’s the reason I’m pregnant with my second now 😅 but my babe will be 19 months when I’m due.

Read more

It sounds like the best that you could do for now,without going for other contraception methods.

Logically speaking, yeah. But that’s so much work and you’re still going to worry each month