How Much Clothes Should I prepare For My Baby

Would like to ask all experienced mummy, how much newborn clothes should I prepare for my baby? Or should I opt for more 3m or 6m clothes? I'm a first time mum, no idea how fast baby actually grow out of newborn size.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It depends on how big/small your baby is in the womb too! Like my baby was on the small side so she can wear newborn size (up to 4.5kg kind) till about 2months plus? Maybe no need buy too many but I think should at least have 4-5 onesies in smaller size! Cos baby might puke or might spit up then you probably won’t have time to keep doing laundry! My two cents worth!

Read more
5y trước

You’re welcome, my Friend ☺️❤️

Super Mom

Maybe get 3 sets of newborn clothes. People around me kept telling me that I only have to get onesies from 3 months onwards as baby outgrown quickly etc. In the end the 3 months onesies were so big for my newborn baby and my newborn was 3.4kg when she was born.

Thành viên VIP

Baby grows very face. You should get enough new born babies for 1 week without washing. Don’t buy too many now. You should be as and when necessary ie the clothes don’t fit anymore

I wouldn’t buy too many newborn clothes as baby grow way too fast. Mine couldn’t even fit NB clothes when he was born. Best is 3mths or 6 mths onwards.

Hii.. I'm new mummy too,I think better not buy too much. Coz baby grow up so fast.. for size clothes also depend on weight 😄

5y trước

Hi! Yah so would like to get an idea how much is sufficient as I can't resist all the adorable baby clothes! 🤣

Hi, Babies grow very fast, so best is to buy like 10 sets for now and then buy clothes as and when needed :)

0-3 months can only wear abt 1 week up to 2. They grow really fast. 3-6m clothes will be a better option

Thành viên VIP

Maybe few sets will do as baby grows very fast.

Extra one more set for each!