Newborn essentials

Hello mummies & daddies! Im currently 30wks pregnant and i am only starting to shop for baby now. I understand and is familiar of the list of things i need to prepare (clothes,bibs,wipes,pampers,breastpump etc) but I am unsure of the qty i need to prepare(?). For example, how many newborn clothes i need to get or how many sets of booties and mittens will my baby need? #1sttimemom #pregnancy

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Congratulations on your pregnancy! It's completely normal to feel overwhelmed when shopping for your newborn, especially if it's your first time. When it comes to the quantity of newborn essentials, it's important to remember that babies grow very quickly in the first few months, so you don't need an excessive amount of each item. For newborn clothes, I would recommend having around 7-10 onesies or bodysuits, 7-10 sleepers, and a few special outfits for outings or photos. As for booties and mittens, 3-5 pairs of each should be sufficient, as they tend to get lost easily. It's also a good idea to have around 6-8 bibs on hand to catch drool and spit-up during feeding times. When it comes to diapers, newborns can go through 8-12 diapers a day, so having a stockpile of at least 2-3 packs of newborn-sized diapers is a good starting point. Wipes are also essential, and you can never have too many of them. I would recommend getting a few large packs to start with. As for a breast pump, it's a great item to have on hand if you plan on breastfeeding. A manual or electric pump will depend on your preference, and it's also a good idea to have some breast milk storage bags or containers for storing pumped milk. I hope this helps you feel more prepared as you embark on this exciting journey into motherhood. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy, and best of luck with your upcoming arrival! #ExcitedMom #NewParentJourney https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

0-3 get a few pieces, get more of 3-6, 6-9 instead. Depending on how often you do laundry, I do it once a week so I prepared double qty (in case spit ups or dirty). Anyways just get enough (with a few standbys) because for sure along the way, you cannot control your hands and will get more (by the second month…. My baby has 3 full exploding closet because the mother cannot control her hands 😫). When she don’t need booties and mittens, I was packing and I have at least 50 pairs of it 🙄.

Read more

Coba pakai produknya mama choice bun . Produknya sudah sesuai anjuran IDAI dan FDA, 100% aman. Bisa cek langsung di tokonya >> https://shope.ee/9KLw1ZdiEL , lagi ada free gift barang seharga 87.000 dan voucher diskon 100.000 bun. 5245849