Do u let NB stay at parent in law home?

My In law suggesting they wanted to take care my NB and stay with them at night so that me n my hubby got enough rest at night.. i doesnt like it..especially my MIL mentioned that baby will sleep same bed with her/beside her... i worry later my bb tot my MIL is me....i strongly disagree,how can bb sleep with grandmother other than bb mother. my hubby support the idea coz he feel frustrated at nite bcoz not enuf rest.. Any better idea how to handle sleepless/crying bb at nite?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Never allow that. i think swaddle helps. before swaddling make sure baby is fed and diaper is changed. at nite he cries for milk i think? you try see the timings he cry. if thrs a pattern then you try to wake up before he starts crying.

4y trước

ooh. i think it is normal for newborns to cry alot. my nb alwaes wants milk every one or two hrs. could be that they feel insecure. if really you feel giving up maybe can try installing the swing that is attached to the ceiling, near your bed. i think it's called "yao lan" I'm not sure cz i dont use it. it looks like baby is nicely cuddled while being swinged/swung. i hope your husband will be more supportive as this is the time for you both to learn abt your nb and your nb to adapt to new surroundings. jz need to be patient ok. all will be well dear parents. not easy, but you'll get tye hang of it like a pro. you can do it and big hugs! 💪🏻💪🏻🥰