Lost my bb 😓

I went for my routine check up yesterday happily as I am supposed to be week 8+6. However I was told that there is no more heartbeat. I am in so much shock as the heartbeat was very strong just a week back. Gynae said this may be due to genetics issue but I can’t help to think if it’s because of us having sex once a few days ago. We were very careful to be gentle and slow. My pregnancy is a high risk one and I have been taking progesterone daily. We had sex once around 7 weeks but bb was healthy and heartbeat was strong after that so we didn’t think it would be a problem. Can someone please tell me if it’s because of us that we lost our baby ??? 😓😓

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, and I can only imagine how devastating this news must be for you. Please know that it's not because of anything you or your partner did. Miscarriages can happen for a variety of reasons, and it's unlikely that having sex played a role in this. It's important to understand that genetics issues and other factors often contribute to pregnancy loss. It's also completely normal to have thoughts and concerns about what may have caused this, but please try not to blame yourselves. You were being cautious and gentle, which shows that you were mindful of your pregnancy. Your dedication to taking progesterone daily also reflects your commitment to a healthy pregnancy. During this difficult time, it's essential to seek support from your healthcare provider, as well as from friends and family. Don't hesitate to talk about your feelings and fears with someone you trust. Remember to take care of yourself both physically and emotionally. It's a challenging journey, but you are not alone. Sending you love and strength during this tough time. ❤️ https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

I’m so sorry to hear that.. I lost my bb previously at week 5. Most of the time it’s because the fetus has genetic defects that couldn’t continue to grow. Really don’t blame yourself or ur husband. I know how devastating it can be. I was crying none stop for 3-4 days. But give urself time to mourn and heal. Even my gynae told me it’s very common, and happen to alot of couples. So don’t have to take it too personally. Perhaps the bb know the time is not right, and when the time is right, ur bb will visit again. Stay strong.

Read more
1mo trước

Crying is absolutely normal and please use your own means to grieve and heal. However it’s important not to over do it so that it doesn’t turn into something too negative. Your baby will come when the time is right. Don’t give up.

Definitely not coz of sex ya. In fact, around 10-20% of pregnancies end up in miscarriages, and most are in the first trimester. The exact reason is often unknown, and mostly are due to genetics, which you cannot possibly prevent. Don't blame yourself, even if you had taken every single precaution, you likely could not have prevented it. Take a break and rest to let your body and heart recuperate first before trying again

Read more

I'm so sorry to hear that. It's definitely not the sex. The same thing happened to me as well. The gynae said this happens to 1 in 5 women, and it's due to genetic abnormalities, so that's why the baby didn't develop any further. Don't blame yourself or your husband. Please take some time to grieve, heal and rest before you try again. Stay strong.

Read more

I’m sorry to hear this . It happened to me once on my first pregnancy ( I was 38 ) .doc also said it natural and common to happened. And now I am currently pregnant again at week 13 now . Don’t give up . Bb will come again . Cheer up

Sorry to hear that): as what the other person said, early losses are usually due to genetic defects): don’t blame yourselves! it happened to a few ppl I know too. Take care!

I am sorry this happen to you. But it’s did happen to me. I am sure sex has got nothing to do with this. It’s just chromosome abnormalities.

Sorry to hear

Influencer của TAP

🙏💕