Unwanted abortion

I'm 6 months pregnant but I am not married. My partner is still in the picture and I'm not depending on my parents to handle my medical bills or pregnancy care. My parents have been asking me to abort. Right now, they are waiting for my response whether i want to abort through induce labour at 6 months pregnant. Is that even allowed? Everytime I reject the idea of abortion, they will get very angry. How do I reject this idea nicely? I really want this baby.

52 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi please seek help from http://babes.org.sg

Thành viên VIP

Follow your heart.

Thành viên VIP

Think it twice

pls pls don't you can not live in peace trust me i did n it hunts me everyday i will help to look after your baby whwn you hv no time as long as we are in SG m not working so,i can offer baby cloths milk etc pls don't

Is a life.

Thành viên VIP

It's illegal after 24 weeks in spore. 24 weeks is the point baby has a high chance of surviving even if born with today's technology.

You have EVERY RIGHT to keep this baby. God chose YOU to have this baby. It is not abt whose fault. What matters is NOW and FUTURE. Baby is yours. And it is your duty to keep him/her safe. You will regret your whole life if you abort. Pls dont. God will help you through. Hugs.

Talk to them and tell them about the risks of aborting at this stage. I’m sure they are afraid that you’ll have to bear this alone without a husband. If possible, can ROM with your bf first? I’m sure your parents will still love you and will also love their grandkid a lot :) tell them you need their support.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

In Singapore, abortion is only allow before 24 weeks of pregnancy. But I highly suggest you to keep the baby. You have the right to say “no” to your parent.

I'm so sorry that you have to go through this!!! It must be so stressful and unpleasant. You should make the decision you want - keep the baby. If you need financial help, I am sure there are agencies out there to provide shelters and financial assistance for you to raise your child.

5y trước

Thank you so much for that information.. I really appreciate it