Very stress

Very stress of everyone is asking me to go for abortion !!!! Feel like slapping everyone that asked me to do so . They don’t even bother about how I actually feel ! I know financially plays a part ! But I just don’t want to abort it away as I miscarriage once before. This is my 3rd pregnancy. My first appt is coming, I hope that doctor can give me a long long date for an abortion, so I can delay it and skip for an abortion !

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If you abort, it wont haunt your family, it wont haunt the guy, but it will haunt YOU for the rest of your life. That is why their opinions doesnt matter, and they should not make the decision, because it concerns your life, your feelings. They have their own lives. They wont even feel the pain of loosing. It wont affect them. They will only feel happy that you followed their choice. The one who suffers is you. Might be good to break away from such ppl. Otherwise try to talk to them m

Read more

I was in your situation also,my family ask me to abort my baby but i didn't want to and i also recently got terminated from my job.I just tell my family that i'm keeping the baby and i will look after the baby together with the baby father.Never ask them for any money for check up etc.Try going to msw if you have financial issue and plus there are alot of people giving blessed items to people who need them.Whatever it is,its your choice,your body,your baby.

Read more
Influencer của TAP

It's your choice, no one can force you to. But try to understand why people ask you to abort to. Financial wise if you have issue to feed yourself and your current family then I feel you can opt for adoption too. I personally feel that if you want to have a child you must be responsible for them regardless financially or mentally. If you don't need help from others and can handle everything by you and your husband then it's fine.

Read more

hi dear , it's been 3 years since this post . how are things going ? did you give birth ? or you had an abortion ?I've had a miscarriage at 6weeks in year 2020december got pregnant again in early feb2021 . financial wise , im not working, haven't been working still . my father have been supporting all the needs . be positive .

Read more
1y trước

Hi (: At the end, I decided to give birth the baby . He’s now almost 2yrs old (; Lucky I made the right choice , he’s such a cutie 🥰

Please don’t proceed. Happened to my sister during her second unexpected pregnancy. My family kept telling her to abort but she kept it. Eventually, everybody loves the baby. I got an abortion in my early 20s (out of wedlock) and it still haunts me till today.

4y trước

Unexpected pregnancy is a gift. There’s always a few channels to seek financial assistance. Get a close friend to reason it out with your family perhaps? Not sure if it will work, but worth a try to save an innocent life.

Hi, It is completely your choice to keep the baby and you should have full right to make decision. But best would be discuss with your husband on what is the reason for thinking of abortion. Really important to have family's buy in as well

I did have a abortion before, I got no choice. As the guy ask me to go for abortion as we just started dating only. It still huant me after so many years , if the kid still around will be 12 this year.

4y trước

When u did abortion how many weeks pregnant are u ?

Hi , u may wanna consider to give your child for adoption if u really can't take care. Please spare a thought on those infertile ladies who are crying every single day to get pregnant.

Choice is yours! I'm turning 21 only. I'm going against my family. For the child.. end of the day when baby is out everything is gonna be fine.. fight for your rights

Its your choice. Nobody should be forcing you to do something against your will. Do what you think is best for you and the baby. Be strong! Sending positive vibes your way 💖