Unwanted abortion

I'm 6 months pregnant but I am not married. My partner is still in the picture and I'm not depending on my parents to handle my medical bills or pregnancy care. My parents have been asking me to abort. Right now, they are waiting for my response whether i want to abort through induce labour at 6 months pregnant. Is that even allowed? Everytime I reject the idea of abortion, they will get very angry. How do I reject this idea nicely? I really want this baby.

52 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

the baby is yours, u have the right to make the decision. they cnt force u to do anything u don't want to. somemore your baby is alr 6m old..

That's your baby and you are the one paying for the medical bills so you should be the one to decide. If you want the baby, just dont do it.

Influencer của TAP

Your baby is 6 month already you can't abort. Be a strong mama stay firm with your decision. Do what you think is right for you.

Are you able to support the kid on your own? 6 months is too late for abortion, I am not sure if any hospitals will allow it.

U can’t abort after 6 months. At least have a safe and happy environment for your baby, that’s all that’s needed.

Bring them for check ups. Once they hear the baby heartbeat, heart will soften.. i pray the best for you. ❤️

4y trước

Ur welcome. I really hope thing goes well on your side. If you need someone to talk to, you cn email me at [email protected] Stay healthy ❤️

Keep the baby. Find out every subsidy that you are eligible for

you cant abort if your child is beyond 24 weeks

Thành viên VIP

How old are you? Why does your parents want u to abort?

Don't do things you will regret later in life.