Pregnant and abused

If a woman is abused during pregnancy, what are the possible health consequences for the foetus? If you are pregnant and have been strangled many times, what will happen to the baby?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello mummy, the fact that you are reaching out shows that you care about your unborn child. I've been there before. For me a little easier as I know what makes my hubby tick. So he will back down when I use it. To the rest; Please be gentle to this mummy as not everyone has the luxury of getting away with their abuser. She may be dependent on him in more than one way. 1. Install baby monitor or those spy cameras to record the acts. 2. Save up money so that you can get away and have a place for yourself. 3. Gain a support system. Surround yourself with people who you can trust. 4. Understand that none of this is your fault. You don't deserve the abuse and neither does your baby.

Read more

How far along are you? Please monitor your baby movements if you can feel them already. If you’re in your early pregnancy, you may want to make an appt with your doc for a scan to see if everything’s alright. We may not know what you’re going through to deserve all that but please, spare a thought for the little one in you and seek help at least. Get out, seek help. Or call someone, police whatever. You’re not alone, you have a baby growing in you please be careful ok?

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Pls seek help! If a women is abused during pregnancy. Can u imagine it will be worst after birth? If a mother can't get enough oxygen, what more her baby in her tummy. Pls take care and seek help! 💗

If punching or kicking involved, I am worry may miscarriage. I am also concern violence to the woman and/or baby after birth. The woman may want to seek help, enclosed.

Post reply image

Pls do not tolerate physical abuse. Seek help and make a report asap. If you want to deliver a healthy baby, you need to be safe first. Pls take care.

Please please make a police report and get yourself out and away from the abuser. You DO NOT deserve that. I hope things will get better for you.

please call police and apply ppo on the mother fucker. LEAVE AND PROTECT YOURSELF

Thành viên VIP

999! And if unsure always head to a clinic for a checkup

Thành viên VIP

Can you seek help or call anyone?

please seek help, don't suffer