Question

If a 14 years old girl is pregnant what will happen to the baby's father if she chose to abort the baby?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hello , i was pregnant at 14 and had aborted the child as father was irresponsible. at that point of time i still loved him so i tried to cover up as much as i could for him but he got caught in the end. for underage sex , you will be charged under 376a , first timers usually get a warning only same goes for the guy , nothing would happen till you make the same mistake twice or get caught again. hope this helps ya :) unless the guy is older than you , maybe 18 and above , he may get punished instead of getting a warning letter. and i was sent to hpb for the abortion video and counselling session etc

Read more
5y trước

I can't find your ig....

Did you inform your family on your pregnancy? Whether you abort or not, the baby's father will be arrested since you are under age. The hospital will inform the police. There is no way he can hide. You may want to tell your family, school counselor or social worker about your situation. You may call the MSF at 6355 5000 for assistance. Please seek help from them and don't act rashly.

Read more
4y trước

if it’s consensual it’ll just become a court case

y’all so uneducated about this😂 regardless whether u choose to abort or keep the child, as long as you’re under 16, the clinic/hospital will make a police report. guy will be charge for underage sex n so will u. if the guy is above 21, he cannot claim that he doesn’t know u’re underage. what no evidence 😂😂 u will be brought in for questioning la.

Read more
4y trước

private clinic u mean? before they proceed with the abortion they definitely will need your ic 🙄 under 16 they will report no matter whether u say it’s consensual or not

nothing will happened unless your parents makes a report. if you were the one who chooses to abort nothing will happen to the baby's father. unless he force you to do so.

4y trước

that’s not how it works

Thành viên VIP

Nothing. He doesn’t have to bear any consequences or responsibility. Baby is gone, and there’s no evidence...

5y trước

But as in like if she chose to abort the child and she went to hpb to abort won't the father of the child get arrested for impregnating a underage teen?

Super Mom

Nothing will happen if you chose to abort the baby.

The police will be informed, since underage.