Stricter rules for HL?

Hi i heard its harder to get Hospitalisation leave now, is it true? Anyone got rejected n if so, which gynae is that? tks!

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey there! Yes, it's true that there have been some changes in the criteria for Hospitalisation Leave (HL) recently. The Ministry of Health has updated the guidelines to ensure that HL is granted only for genuine medical reasons. While this might make it a bit stricter, it's aimed at ensuring that HL is utilized appropriately. If you or someone you know has been rejected for HL, it's essential to understand the reasons behind it. Sometimes, it could be due to incomplete documentation or not meeting the specific medical criteria. In such cases, it's best to consult with your gynaecologist or healthcare provider to address any issues and reapply if necessary. As for specific gynaecologists, it's not common practice to name those who may have had rejections. Every case is unique, and factors leading to a rejection can vary. However, if you're looking for a reliable gynaecologist, I'd suggest asking for recommendations from friends or family members who have had positive experiences. Remember, your health and well-being during pregnancy are paramount. If you're experiencing any concerns or difficulties, don't hesitate to reach out to your healthcare provider for guidance and support. Take care! Mama's Choice $18 voucher 👉🏻 https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

It has always been hard and will only be approved based on conditions and if your gynae thinks you need it. Regardless private/sub.

It depends on your gynae, maybe you want to discuss with them if you really want to get HL

Depends on yr condition. Was offer HL, im under SGH.

Harder to get for government hospital. Private still ok.

4d trước

not true as well i got 2 week HL before i give birth from KKH. so its depend on ure condition .as for me, im on a high risk mom pregnancy.

Depends on the hospital n case by case basis

Depends on the gynae and hospital!

💕

Influencer của TAP

🥴

💕