confinement trial while pregnant

I had a confinement trial food on Friday, then the next day I have a spotting, not sure if it's related,lucky it happened when I was on my way to see gynae in the morning. I eat most of the food (lots of ginger) and drink almost 1 cup of the red date tea. Is it safe to eat confinement trial menu on your 3rd trimester?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

You’re not supposed to take a lot of types of Chinese herbs during pregnancy because some may cause miscarriages. Do check the food and nutrition feature on this app. It’s very helpful.

Influencer của TAP

Did you mention this to your gynaecologist? What did they say? Also, I won't suggest eating confinement food before giving birth. At least not in large quantities

5y trước

I forget to mentioned this to her, I was too shocked to see another blood in this pregnancy, previously was on 10 and 18 weeks and this time is 34 weeks. We were suspecting my lower polips that cause this bleeding, cos this time cannot see other blood in my uterus (last time hv). So I have another round of duphaston to keep baby inside until fullterm 🙂This sat appointment I will tell her and ask for her opinion.