Calm and Smooth Natural Birth Is POSSIBLE❤️

I just gave birth a week ago and I had the best birthing experience with the best team... No epidural...Just want to share to all preggy ladies. Opting for Unmedicated normal delivery and remain calm all thoughout is possible. Just do the breathing technique, listen to relaxing music and trust your body. All the best to all?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I NEED AN URGENT LOVE SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK MY EX LOVER CALL/WHATSAPP +16692213962 My Husband broke up with me after 9years of relationship. It started from small misunderstandings after which he told me that it would be good to take a break, which I think turned into a breakup. He no longer looks for me, he blocked my number and people said they saw him with another woman, this brought tears to my eyes because we are about to marry, I searched for help when I came across this spiritual man called DR ONIHA who have helped many people having relationship problem, I talked with him about my situation and he described to me the process to get back with my lover, I followed his instructions and today I'm happy because my man came back after 5 months of breakup and we are happily married now. If you need the help of a spell caster for any kind of relationship problem contact DR ONIHA for a lasting solution. EMAIL: [email protected] Call/whatsaap number:+16692213962 Website: http://onihaspellls.com ...,

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Congrats! Yes, it is! I also delivered my first born naturally without epidural or laughing gas. However, as an episiotomy was performed, local anaesthesia was administered.

4y trước

Agree with Mummy D😁

Thành viên VIP

Congrats to u! Ultimately it also depends on your pain tolerance level as well. :)

4y trước

Thank you. You can do it. My pain tolerance is super low. But i prepared for this labor hahaha i read and accepted the fact that jts gonna be painful. I did the breathing technique and listened to some hypnobirthing music..

Woah congratulations!! May I know which hospital you delivered in?

Thats great to hear! any good breathing techniques to share?

4y trước

Search hypnobirthing techniques... Also listen to some hypnobirthing music in youtube during active labor. you can surely do it.. Its very painful but your body is designed to it. You are stronger than that pain Momma😉

Congratulations and thanks for sharing this with everyone.

Influencer của TAP

Congrats and well done mummy!

4y trước

Thanks Momma😊

Thành viên VIP

Thanks for sharing

Congratz to you!

4y trước

Thanks ya😊

Thành viên VIP

Congratz! Rest well!

4y trước