Gynae recommendations

Hi all, I just found out I'm 5-6 weeks in and am entirely clueless about how to go about selecting my gynae and hospital :( Would appreciate any gynae recommendations + advice. Preferably a gynae that I can do check ups with near tiong bahru area. Where and how do I find out the different hospital charge rates? How did you guys decide on which hospital to deliver at! Please help! ? A very clueless mum to be

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mom

This is a rough guide on the cost of delivery and review of different hospitals https://www.sassymamasg.com/pregnancy/where-to-give-birth-in-singapore-public-vs-private-maternity-hospitals/ I got a referral from polyclinic to kkh for subsidised rate. Decided there's no need to switch to a private gynae because mine was a normal and uncomplicated pregnancy. The only thing to note about being a subsidised patient is consultation is team-based, so you'll see different MO for every visit - senior consultant for the first visit, that is. Not sure if waiting time is different for public and gynae visits, but mine was quite long wait - expect a few hours for every visit.

Read more
4y trước

Thks for sharing! Very helpful :)