Do you get uglier when you have a baby?

I feel like I have gotten much uglier - kid is 3 years now

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Well I'll alwaeess compare me to my former self before marriage and got a baby. And i will alwaeees ask my husband if i look ugly. Haha. He will alwaeess sae good stuff. But i will alwaes tryyy to put on effort to look good even am bz with my 1 year plus old kid. I wanna proof that i cn still look Awesome for my husband's eyes. 💪🏻 😍

Read more
Super Mom

I do feel like I’ve aged, and always have the thought of needing to lose weight, but when I look at my kids, I feel like I’ve done something right in my life. At the end of the day, beauty will fade. But you creating life, and nurturing your little one for 3 years (and counting), now that makes you the most beautiful heroine!

Read more
Influencer của TAP

Do not see yourself and compare yourself with the pre-baby you. Appreciate your new you now and dress to enhance the new you. Mothers change in one way or the other once they give birth so embrace the new you

Then do smthg about it! Have some me-time for yourself. Buy some nice clothes put on some light makeup to make yourself pretty again! 💪🏻

😂 I feel that too I feel my husband much more younger than me. it seen like I so stress and hair always so messy.

Thành viên VIP

Nahhh...Just think positive and continue to doll up as and when possible (:

Don’t think is ugly... is more of aged. And become more motherly look.

Thành viên VIP

It’s probably age :)

Thành viên VIP

No way! Haha! There is a Chinese saying : no ugly woman, only have lazy woman. So spend some me time to self pamper, eg. Facial session, dress up, practice healthy life style 💕

Thành viên VIP

Oh no dun think that way. Mothers are beautiful cos they learned agape love and is kind to others