Feeling Bad

I been feeling very tired during my pregnancy , currently in my 17 weeks . Feeling giddy , nauseous , lower abdominal cramps/pain sometimes during the day. And I got no mood to work at all, but I can’t keep taking MC / leave as I have used up quite a bit of it during my 1st 2 mths of my pregnancy as I have very bad morning sickness. Now sometimes I will force myself to go work when I’m not feeling well which only make myself depress more , some of my colleagues (who never get pregnant and is not married)understands me and will let me rest inside the office but some (who is a mother and father) don’t , they will just give you faces or give bad remarks when you rest inside or when you took MC/Leave ,and cause I’m working in service line which makes things worse and I don’t always get good customers and was even shouted at once when I’m at work . I still got 5more mths to go and I don’t know how long more I can endure . I’m really tired

343 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

i thought this is me but i don't recalled posting it. LOL yes... it's the same with me too. in front line working shift and will caused others inconvenience if i were to take leave. in all, i have taken 8 unpaid leave after i found out that i am pregnant. now i am in my 17 weeks too and have been feeling restless with bad backache, abdominal cramps especially since i hv 4 fibroids in me and the biggest is 9.1cm behind the womb. I have been feeling sooooo tired and we have to sleep on our left side thruout which i am not used to hence the backache. i can't help at times to lie straight on my back but its not good for the baby. i feel so cranky at times & restless too especially when my hubby work night shift and i am all alone at home... I do have an understanding Team Leader & Manager but i feel guilty at times if i were not able to come to work. Don't want them to feel like i am taking advantage but then i am the one taking unpaid leave ..... so..... i really hope all this will pass soon...

Read more