Feeling Bad

I been feeling very tired during my pregnancy , currently in my 17 weeks . Feeling giddy , nauseous , lower abdominal cramps/pain sometimes during the day. And I got no mood to work at all, but I can’t keep taking MC / leave as I have used up quite a bit of it during my 1st 2 mths of my pregnancy as I have very bad morning sickness. Now sometimes I will force myself to go work when I’m not feeling well which only make myself depress more , some of my colleagues (who never get pregnant and is not married)understands me and will let me rest inside the office but some (who is a mother and father) don’t , they will just give you faces or give bad remarks when you rest inside or when you took MC/Leave ,and cause I’m working in service line which makes things worse and I don’t always get good customers and was even shouted at once when I’m at work . I still got 5more mths to go and I don’t know how long more I can endure . I’m really tired

343 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi your case is same with me. 1 st trimesters i am having bad morning sickness already meet doc and request for MC but they cant give it to me. Since i dont have any choice i had to take 2 weeks of unpaid leave.. While rest during this 2 weeks i keep received call and wassup from my colleague..keep asking about works and the sad is my bos also keep asking when i can came back to work coz nobody can do what i had do in my daily job. I work as sales assitant. So sad everybody cant understand how we are feeling. Even i came to office i dont fit to do any works. They cant understand us. I am so sad and frustrated this is my first baby why cant they give us some space to rest for a while..all this while, whenever my colleague having problems maternity leave.. Sick leave.. Long holiday.. I am the one that can do their works But when it come to us. Nobody will care. I am really dissapointed 😢

Read more