I am 26 weeks pregnant and I am having some kinda brown discharge. I spoke to the doctor he said that it is just some old blood. Today I again got some discharge which seemed like blood. Is this normal ?

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Same with me ..when im on my 26 weeks i had brown discharge..this happen to me 3x..the 2nd time i was hospitalized and diagnosed low lying placenta..the third time i had heavy brown discharge for 1 week even if im taking isoxillan..i was in the hospital for 5days bcos im having uterine contractions also....doctor told me to have complete bed rest,pray and no stress..im on strict bed rest for 1mos and now on my 33 weeks and my placenta now are high lying..

Read more
4y trước

I am 16 +1 and i have placenta previa( partial ) and it scared me out of my wits ! I am still working and very hesitant to leave my job . I still cant imagine how frightened i will be if i have any discharge. I am just very stressed and trying my best to keep calm about everything

sama dgn sy, 24w x silap. 3 hari keluar keputihan coklat. Dr check dan beritahu warna keputihan coklat tu boleh jadi atas 3 sebab.... 1- kedudukan uri... 2- ada luka dkt dalam atau tak... 3- tak tahu punca. Dalam kes sy, Dr bg no.3... tak tahu punca dari mana. Tp Dr ada cakap, kalau discharge warna coklat shj, itu biasa...melainkan discharge tu sekali dengan fresh blood. kalau ada fresh blood, itu risau. Dr ada ambil keputihan sy juga haritu, and turn out Dr detect GBS+.

Read more

happened to me when 24 week.. went to the emergency, doc check me n told that I'm having cervical ectropion.. common happened to pregnant women.. the bleeding already stop, the spotting was old blood.. it happen again today, but im not worry, if fresh blood u have to worried n go to emergency

Post reply image
Thành viên VIP

Please call your doctor. Bleeding in the second half of the pregnancy should be taken seriously as it may be a sign of placenta abruption or preterm labour. http://www.parents.com/pregnancy/week-by-week/5/bleeding--whats-normal-and-whats-not/

Read more

I was that for past weeks and totally scared and of course overthinking ! Went to emergency ,they took sample of it and happened to be it was just some old blood stained. Its good to go check first to make your mind ease atleast. Hope nothing serious , hugs

Should be consult to ur doctor..because my sister in law last week 27weeks..having brown discharge and little bit blood spotted. Doctor examine that she had little bit flesh/ketumbuhan at rahim. Then doctor doing little operation on her on that day.

It may be related with your placenta position.if the placenta is too low lying: then ,you may get this kind of discharge..if it is just spotting no need to worry too much but consult your doctor asap.

consult with different doc. some doc might have different diagnosis. dont just stick with one doc. especially the one who said its just some old blood. better check asap

same with me... spotting start from 19w.. now i am 26w+ ... still on off spotting... smetimes i hve fresh blood , smetimes juz brown like old blood...

5y trước

Yes absolutely! 😁

Were you using any pills before you could fall pregnant? It could be because you didn't clean your womb before so the old dirty blood wants to come out