stress and heartbroken..

I 8months pregnant .. but my husband still going out enjoy with friends and get drunk Everytime .. I at home sick and pain cry because of my pregnancy .. no one can help me and I no one to talk all my friends throw me away.. I always keep to myself ..

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mom

Hi dear... a big hug for you ❤️ You’re going through a very difficult time.. Have you managed to share your feelings with your husband when he’s sober? If that’s possible, it will help both of you very much. Also hear what he has to say about his current activities.. is he stressed about work? Or anxious about having a baby? Or worried that he cannot go out after having this baby? Before baby comes out, it will also be good for both of you to discuss how you want to work together to raise this baby. That will help greatly to keep your spirits up especially when you’re so tired during the initial period. Having good support is very important. Please don’t keep everything to yourself ok? If you have close friends, try to go our nearby to spend some time with them too. If you need someone to talk to, this platform is always open. If you want to talk privately, let me know and I’ll contact you ok? ❤️

Read more
5y trước

If your husband is throwing you away, the one with the problem is him, not you. Things are very hard for you right now, but you’re not alone. There are so many mums on this platform who are struggling too. That’s why we support each other! ❤️ I am a stranger to you, but I’m talking to you and I care about you. So please don’t feel that nobody cares. And please don’t think about hurting yourself or your baby. When you see your baby’s face next month, you will realise that you are EVERYTHING to your little one. You are his/her WORLD. You are AWESOME. And Liza, you can make a huge difference to the life of your little baby, demonstrating love, hope and joy. So please be strong, my dear. And find joy in the little things, like each kick or movement from baby ❤️ And we’re here for you okay?

Darling I am so sorry to hear that. Please know that you are doing an amazing job growing a baby inside of you and you are stronger than you realize. Do you have friends who are pregnant or mothers? They are usually very supportive. How about your own parents or relatives? Please find someone to talk to. If you feel really down, please tell your gynae because some people do develop depression or anxiety during pregnancy. And being upset is not your fault. We are all here for you!!

Read more

Its important to discuss these things - perhaps he doesn't really know how you feel (men can be well-meaning insensitive oafs sometimes!) or perhaps he is using this as a coping mechanism - or perhaps he needs a stern talking to! But talking is key to resolving! Good luck

Hey, so sorry to hear you are going through this. Speak up and let him know! Communicate that this is hurting you! Stress is bad for you and your baby too.

Thành viên VIP

Best to have a good talk with your husband. Also remember to surround yourself with your family and friends. Family support is very important , take care!

Hug. Probably u also mood swings. Try to talk to ur hubby. U need more caring and axxompanion...

Find someone to take to. Maybe your parent. If not worry will get depression.