cheated on me :(

Hubby just returned from a boys trip in Bintan and I snooped on his phone and found out he hooked up with a bar girl after getting drunk. I am livid and I don't know what to do. Pls advice.

48 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My mum gave me a piece of advice that I've carried around with me my whole life: "Bend, don't break" It's a horrible position to be in and I'm so sorry you're going through it now. I would advice that you take note of what you've found and let him the first move, whether it's to confess or apologise. If he doesn't, I wouldn't immediately confront him about it. I would reflect on what I want to achieve from the conversation we're going to have. I would ask myself: - Would I forgive him? - Are there issues in our marriage that I've been ignoring or do not know about? - What are the steps I think we can take to help salvage our marriage? Remember that this shouldn't be a session for you to blame him, it's a time for you to be as open minded as possible so that you can hear him out too. Sending strength and love your way to help get you through this.

Read more