A present husband

Nowadays the husband is always on the phone playing games, refuse to attend any single school activity, citing a waste of time, refuse to do anything with the kiddo except to bath her and always losing patience and temper at the slightest thing with her. Always scolding me and make feel me miserable. I am seriously considering a divorce. Anyone has any lawyer to recommend. Pls pin here. I don't think I should be suffering because of a useless husband, who just wants to play game and not do anything, not even throwing the rubbish away seems like a chore. Refuse to hire a maid cos he don't like other stay in and end up, I think he marry me cos I am his maid. Also he is just a useless father who only know how to scold his child. I had enough. Enough.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

this is so common issue. like what the mums of such dads teach them when they are young? never teach them to do housework of any kind? I once read a story of how a woman was the "maid" of the family until she died. then the dad just hired a maid and went out to play everyday end of story, just hire a maid if u can afford it and don't torture yourself.

Read more

Hmm he is okay with bathing and not anything else? Not trying to stir anyth but I would be weary as ur child is a girl. Do keep a look out, too many stories out there, sorry to think abt that

I hear you sister. Hugs. Do what you need to do. Speak with your child too, making sure that she will always have you no matter what.

are you both open to counseling services from professional before heading to divorce route?

Influencer của TAP

🙏💕

💕

💕