cheated on me :(

Hubby just returned from a boys trip in Bintan and I snooped on his phone and found out he hooked up with a bar girl after getting drunk. I am livid and I don't know what to do. Pls advice.

48 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

So sorry to hear about this! I've been through a similar thing myself. What I've learnt is to get it off your chest as soon as possible as confront him about it. Keeping it in and waiting for him to tell you, from my experience, just makes things worse as you keep rethinking the scenario in your head. My advice, wait for an opportunity where it's just the two of you, without the kids around, perhaps one night in bed. Be calm about it, just tell him how you feel and judge his reaction. All the best with this, I know it can be very hard.

Read more

I'm sorry you have to go through this ordeal, there is no excuse for adultery and this is completely unfair to you. I suggest you should wait a week or two to see if he's going to come clean about it. If he does, then at least you know that he is finally being honest about his mistake and is actually trying to salvage your marriage. But if he doesn't, then ask him directly. Tell him exactly what you saw and demand an explanation. Make sure you're emotionally prepared for whatever answer he gives you. Good luck.

Read more

There are many excuses for committing adultery, both accidental or not, and all of them are not valid. It doesn't matter whether or not a person did it under the influence. Cheating, and things like it, is a choice you decide to do not in the heat of the moment but beforehand: if you're a person of integrity, you know your moral code and set boundaries for yourself. You need to address this problem ASAP. How you'd address it, however, is entirely up to you. Do what YOU think is best for the relationship. Good luck.

Read more

I got my second experience job from JOSE .His real and legit for all hacking jobs. Bank accounts, Facebook, Instagram, Skype,Twitter,iCloud accounts,Credit score increased, change of University grades. -ip tracking -ip hacking -isp(internet service provider) hacking -mobile number tracking -crininal record -hotmail hacking -WordPress hacking -wordpress cloning Contact: [email protected] E-mails are responded within 24 hours and you get the best solutions to your problems. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

So sorry for your predicament. You need to talk to him about it and find out the truth, it may not be what you think. He may not know how to bring it up to you. Talk to him and find out what he has to say but be open to trust him, go with your gut feeling. This is the only way to move on from this situation, demand the truth. whether you would believe him or forgive him, that's the tough part. Take it one day at a time

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Big hugs your way. I would not wish such heart break on my worst enemy. Take deep breaths... This might not be up your alley but go for theraphy. Heard good stuff about http://www.hearttoheart.sg I'd advise you to have you tested for STDs in case you had intercourse after his incident. HIV has 3 months window period, so another test after 3 months.

Read more

whatever ur decision is. make sure that u will get better.. i cant say leave him coz i ddnt know the whole story. u are the only one who knows if ur forgiveness is worth it for him. and if ur relationship is worth fighting for.. but i pray for u sissy. i know its very very hard but dont forget to love urself dont be so depressed about this u dont deserve..

Read more

Oh fish! I am not sure because if I think of myself there, this seems to be quite a big/breaking deal for me. But of course think through it calmly DON'T act impulsively, talk to him, could be possible that he's feeling pathetic himself. You might want to forgive and forget and just move on. I know this harder than I can imagine but please keep your calm.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Getting drunk is no excuse for committing adultery. Give the both of you time off, and wait for him to sober up to see if he 'fesses up. If he doesn't and keeps quiet about it, then you know there might be more things that he's hiding from you. You might want to seek help from a friend or counsellor who can advice you further..

Read more

Hugs to u! That really depends on what outcome u intend to have. Talk to ur Husband n sound him out. If needed, tell him bout what u found on this phone. My piece of advice to u. Dun snoop on ur Husband phone or fb. For me, I've been with my Husband for years. We NEVER snoop on each other phone. It's our privacy. We believe in trust & faith.

Read more