Holding Hands In Public

How many of you mums prefer their husbands to hold their hands when in public? And how many dads will hold your wife's hands? Because i always see dads will hold and care more to their child especially daughters, than their wife. The wife will always be at the back. I wanna know how you mums feel. I am very happy that my husband will hold my hand whenever, wherever. And also because my dad will always hold my mum's hand too since i was young and until now that i am married.

30 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My husband used to pay more attention to the children and I felt so left out. I made it known to him how I felt and reminded him constantly. Now, he will stretch out his hand to hold mine in public. Be it when we are walking to the shop or crossing the road, whatever. If he doesn't, I will gladly pull a face. 😄 Speak up! They can't read your mind cos they are MEN!! 😆😆

Read more
4y trước

You are soooo rite. Sometimes we jz need to remind them rite? They dont really "forget", jz slipped out of their mind. Like this morning, my husband was like "hello baby, good morning etc" to my toddler. I pulled a face and told him "ooohhh.. You look and greet your daughter when she wakes up but didnt do the same to meeeee" Thennnn he quickly come to me and "awww alololo sorry sorry". See. Must remind. Haha. Not that I'm jealous but yeah.

Me and husband always hold hand in public since dating & married 😆😆. My parents never hold hands at all (kind of old fashioned 😹). I like when me & husband hold hands as I feel protected & warm 🙂🙂

Sometime my husband forget abt it, I just give him some hint ... Must build a habit so in future when both of us grow old we will not forget abt this hand holding gesture hahaha ^^

5y trước

Yessss exactly! If one forgets, one reminds. Keep the flame burning right? Good job! Must make it a habit so that it wont be awkward next time. It will jz be natural. At least there's a bond there. It's like, "we got each other" feeling. 😊

We hold hands when we go out alone. Either he will hold mine or I will hold his. If it's a family outing priority is given to our daughter. I will be walking at the back. I'm alright with it.

Influencer của TAP

Now that I have 2 little ones, we don't get to hold hands that much. My hub will hold my gal and i will hold my boy, or either that they will be in between us and we hold hands and walk.

5y trước

Nxt time, you both hold hands, and the kids be at your other side 😊

Thành viên VIP

Today he suddenly hold my hand when we were outside. One hand baby one hand me. Feeling blessed and warm at that moment😇 we seldom hold hand since we have baby.

4y trước

Awww that's what I wanna encourage alll husbands. It will feel special when they do that. Whenever, wherever. Especially outside, to show that you're, together. 😍

Thành viên VIP

If hubby is not holding your hand then you hold his...keep doing this... until one day when u don't...he will realize something is amiss...reverse psychology

5y trước

You are soooo right! 😊👍🏻

Hey, That is so sweet. Thanks for sharing. Many of my friends who have kids also hold hands in public while taking care of their kid and I feel it is really a very sweet moment

5y trước

Thank you too. Sometimes i feel bad for the mums who walk very far apart from their husband. And their husband only focus on the child. Mostly the child is already like in primary school. They are like more close to each other. And the poor mum will be at the back. Like being put aside.

Super Mom

Well, if I have to choose between my child and my hand, I’d choose that he hold my child’s hand. But if hands are free, it’s always nice to hold hands. 🥰

My husband hold my hand only when he driving or I not carrying my LO in public if not he will just put on my shoulder or waist while walking.

5y trước

Awww. That's good. At least there's contact 😊