How early can you catch on that you're pregnant? What are are signs and symptoms to look out for? Whats the earliest sign to notice?

147 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

HOW I BECAME A LOTTERY WINNER I have been playing lottery games secretly for years without cashing out hugely and I needed to cash out big no matter what it takes. I overheard my boss telling his friend about DR Amber on the internet saying that he has been so helpful to him and his family with his powerful spells. So, I researched about Dr Amber online and I saw various reviews about his works and I made sure I hit him up on WhatsApp via +1 406 646 2222 and I told him I needed a lottery spell and he explained to me what it will take to get it done and I accepted his terms. He prepared the lottery spell for me and told me when to play the lottery of which I did and after 4 days, I was called and told that I was the lucky winner of $263,948.00 and today I no longer work as delivery man. I want to use this medium to say thank you Dr Amber for your help in my life. If you need his help, you can reach him too on email via: [email protected] for he's like a God on Earth sent from above.

Read more