How early can you catch on that you're pregnant? What are are signs and symptoms to look out for? Whats the earliest sign to notice?

147 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Life doesn’t get easier, instead we strive hard to make it easy for us and today I’m so happy and glad that my husband is back to himself again after he had turned drinking into a habit. I don’t want to lose my husband for any reason. I was hurt with how our lives just changed and I needed help. I went online to search for help on how I can save my marriage and I came across lots of genuine testimonies about Lord Zakuza that specializes in all kinds of spell casting and I gave it a try to save my own marriage. Lord Zakuza accepted to help me and he cast a spell for me that made my husband reduced his intake of alcohol within 48 hours and within 7 days, he stopped drinking. My marriage was fully restored back with Joy, love and romance and I want to say thank you to Lord Zakuza for helping me. Anyone that needs help can contact him via Call/WhatsApp on this cell phone number +1 (740) 573-9483 or visit his website: Lordzakuzaspells.com or send him an email via: [email protected]

Read more