How early can you catch on that you're pregnant? What are are signs and symptoms to look out for? Whats the earliest sign to notice?

147 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi everyone, after 10 years of playing lotto game i am finally living my dream life, all thanks to Dr Dominion i will never forget that great man never in my entire life, i am who i am today all because of him he gave me a winning numbers to play and he prepared a lotto winning spell for me that helped me won the powerball jackpot. friend and I stopped at the party store that day to buy some Lottery, I bought a couple scratch offs and decided to get one Mega Millions ticket and one Powerball ticket, too. I was at work the next morning when my friend FaceTimed me and asked me if I had checked my ticket because the news was saying the winning ticket was bought at the Huron Plaza Liquor. I got off the phone and went to my truck to get the ticket. After I checked it, all could do was scream. Everyone from work came running to check on me. Once I got calmed down, my boss made sure I was able to get a ride home because there was no way I would be able to drive after learning I was a multi-millionaire. thank you so much Dr Dominion for what you have done for my entire generations, i will forever be grateful. if you want to win it big you can reach out to him on his info: Email: [email protected] website: https://drdominiontemple.com WhatsApp: +16574277820 sw

Read more