How early can you catch on that you're pregnant? What are are signs and symptoms to look out for? Whats the earliest sign to notice?

147 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

contact ([email protected]) if you are TRYING TO CONCEIVE, I am Stacy Maria from USA, I have been TRYING TO CONCEIVE for 10 years and needed help! i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing, the doctor said me and my husband are fine, I don’t know where else to turn. until one day my friend Amanda introduced me to this great man who helped her to get back her lost husband back and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this Great man Dr Akpamu on his email ([email protected]) after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do and gave me TIPS TO GET PREGNANT FAST, after then i had sex with the man I love most in this world, within the next one months i went for a check-up and my doctor confirmed that i am 4weeks pregnant am so happy !!!!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact his email address: ([email protected]) he did it for me and he can also solve your problem too

Read more