Hi GD mother, how is your reading like for 7 pricks a day.

Hi GD mother, how is your reading like for 7 pricks a day? I have been doing it for 7 days and feel upset that my readings are high for breakfast when I'm having rolled oats, cornflakes and low fat milk. Feeling depressed as I received a call from Kkh doctor checking on the result I have submitted. He asked me to monitor further and KIV the medication tablet. How are your readings like?

Hi GD mother, how is your reading like for 7 pricks a day.
10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummy! My readings are similar to yours! But my gynae say its good since it drop from 10 to 5.2.. my sugar level will be around 6.1 after lunch. My reading after glucose was 5.2-11.5-10. But now after birth my reading drop to 5. Just make sure u drinking and eating bread that have LOW G.I. Downside, after give birth i have to come back again for glucose test which is after 6 weeks after u discharge. As of now confinement period, i have to really work extra hard to make sure i eat well!

Read more
1y trước

Tbh i only walk more when im at work. The moment i get my HPL i didnt walk that much. Body gets heavy, getting lazier when its nearer to birth.😂😂😂 but my dietician told me to just have like 15mins walk. Dont push urself much if u cant do more. Dont stress urself up. For breakfast i take quaker oats mix with milk and a glass of either milk or warm water. I do take cornflakes as well! U can also have like subway with wrap bread and egg mayo. And also for GDM i recommend try this Calla Milk which you can get at shopee. Its a malaysian brand that helps to maintain ur sugar level as well! I started drinking that until today and my sugar level maintains! But tbh who can even stand eating too healthy right? Soo like 2 weeks before my edd, i just EAT WHATEVER i want since im going for confinement.😂😂. When baby is out, baby do not have diabetic, and my sugar level drops. The old people say "if u dnt have any diabetic and u get it during pregnancy, its normal.. it will be gone once u give birth"

Post reply image