Express feelings

Just wanting to express my feelings here on how I felt yesterday during Mother's Day. First, on Mother's Day, my 10 month old firstborn was down with a high fever. And definitely that wasn't what I obviously want on any day especially on a Mother's Day. To see your poor baby is not feeling well on a mother's day truly sucks and really pains me. Second, what actually makes me a little upset is when my husband didn't show any concern to wish or buy a small token of gift for me on Mother's Day though he can see how tiring and worried I was caring for my firstborn. I'm happy for my friends or relatives whom received lovely gifts from their husbands, where else me here with nothing. I saw they're posting on social media on receiving flowers/bouquets or bags or a day out together. Though last Saturday, I shamelessly asked my husband if he would probably get me one flower that he could even get it cheap from 7-11 for Mother's Day, he would just say "Can.. For sure can.." but ended up with nothing. And he can still act like nothing happened. Truly, guys.. I don't even asked for an expensive things, but how hurtful I am to even be hoping to get one flower but still gets nothing. Of course, I just acted like I was fine. Husbands.... Please appreciate your wife and give her a surprise sometimes. Trust me, it would made her day.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hello mummy,actually we are same situation.Yesterday i having a bad vertigo like really spinning all over the room.I feel so uncomfortable of what i feel.Rather than vertigo problem the other side is my husband cant even buy me even 1 dying flower or what ever he can give,but thats okay for me maybe he really dont have a plan to buy anything for me,but the sadness thing is he cant even greet me a happy Mother's Day or even kiss me.I comfront him and he just reply your not yet a mother our baby havent coming out🥲🥲🥲I just keep quite and ignored him.As i wantt to forget what he just said i just read my message coming from friends greets me a Happy Mothers day to be😪

Read more

I feel you. Sometimes they are just that way and we cant change that. For sure alot of heartache esp when you see others being pampered.