Ask the Expert Series: How to Identify Signs of Labour?

Hello everyone! 👋 As your estimated-date-of-delivery (EDD) approaches, signs of labour are crucial indicators for expectant parents to note of. As a medical professional and a parent myself, I am delighted to be hosting this session to address your concerns and questions pertaining to signs and symptoms to look out for as your enter the final stage of your pregnancy. I am Dr Peter Wang, MBBS Anchor Doctor at Speedoc. Feel free to leave your questions or concerns in the comments section. I will do our best to respond to every question! 💡🗣️ Topic: How to Identify Signs of Labour? Date: Wednesday, 18th October 2023 Time: 8.00 - 9.00 pm

Ask the Expert Series: How to Identify Signs of Labour?
27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For someone with a history of high blood pressure and hypertension, how do signs of labor interact?

7mo trước

Being a high risk pregnancy, you would need closer monitoring, especially in your final trimester. It's crucial to maintain open and frequent communication with your healthcare provider if you have a history of hypertension during your pregnancy. They will provide you with personalised guidance and monitor your blood pressure, making necessary adjustments to your prenatal care and labor management plan as needed. If you notice any concerning signs or symptoms during pregnancy or labor, don't hesitate to contact your healthcare provider for immediate evaluation and care. The goal is to manage hypertension and any potential complications to ensure a safe and healthy pregnancy and childbirth for both you and your baby.