How to Balance Parenthood with Other Parts of Your Life

Hello everyone! Excited to “see” you! I am Kristy Yong (BS (PSYCH), M.Coun, Internationally Licensed Counsellor with Australian Counselling Association) Director of Oasis Counselling Services Together with the team at TheAsianParent, we would love to address your concerns about all your balancing parenting and work stress. Leave your questions in the comment section below, and we will do our best to respond to them! Topic: How to Balance Parenthood with Other Parts of Your Life Date: Wednesday, 26th April 2023 Time: 8-9pm

How to Balance Parenthood with Other Parts of Your Life
11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

One of my friend is over loaded with both work and household works, She is depressed now. How wan she has plan for this and get both tasks done without pressure?

12mo trước

Hi Vindis, im sorry to hear this about your friend. As a clinical therapist, i would say that she needs to get help for her mental wellbeing first if not it will only get worst and she may not be able to make a wiser decision for herself and her family because of the state that she is in. Once she gets her moods in better order, she can work on how to prioritize her schedule and effectively manage her expectations and her household more realistically. When our mind is overwhelmed, research has informed us that we wont be able to think rationally. Therefore, getting her mood back in order, is really important. I hope this helps!